October 15, 2019
Please visit NETP’s Tools section of the website for the latest Systimax and Uniprise Solution Reference Sheets. These great easy to use tools make specifying and using CommScope products a snap. Download these sheets today and keep them handy for the next cabling opportunity you have!
Please contact your NETP sales representative for additional information.
October 3, 2019
CommScope now has available another fiber connector option in the Qwik Fuse product line. Qwik Fuse is a splice on connector defined as when you bond field fiber to factory-terminated fiber stub using a fusion splice inside connector. This connector type is proven to have numerous performance and installation advantages. CommScope has developed the comparison chart below to allow you to evaluate the best type of fiber connector for your installation.
CommScope understands the importance of ease and affordability. We recently added the CommScope Qwik-Fuse splice-on connector and tool kit. The Qwik-Fuse connector is backed by our experience in fiber excellence. The all-inclusive Qwik-Fuse tool kit, including a purpose-built fusion splicer, offers installers an easy-to-use solution for terminating in the field with a lower initial tooling investment. We recognize that the initial investment for a splice on connector can be a hinderance and wanted to make it easier for installers to adapt this technology. That’s why our tool kit is significantly less than the average fusion splice tool kit.
Together, the Qwik-Fuse splice-on connector and tool kit helps installers easily complete projects on time, within budget and with a superior quality to exceed customer expectations. Visit our new Field Installable Connectors Solutions Guide for more information.
Please contact your local NETP sales representative for additional information.
August 14, 2019
APC has released a variety of NetShelter Wall Mount Cabinets for IT needs where space is limited. Options are available in a variety of depths and heights as well as with vented and glass door options. The Wall Mounts have all of the features of a full size NetShelter in a smaller package.
July 17, 2019
APC is releasing their SmartUPS with a SmartConnect remote monitoring connection in their UPS units ranging in size from 750va up to 3kva units. By purchasing and installing a SmartUPS with SmartConnect your unit will provide:
- Proactive Notifications – Connected Smart-UPS™ routinely provides proactive UPS life-cycle recommendations, helping maximize the life span of your UPS, giving you the most for your investment.
- Higher Productivity – Through automatic firmware updates, Connected Smart-UPS ensures your UPS is equipped with the latest technologies, saving you time to be further productive.
- Mobile Access – The APC™ SmartConnect web portal is accessible from any internet-connected device. You’ll be able to check on your IT equipment on site or through mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets for any remote location.
Contact your local NETP sales representative for additional information.
Northeast Technology Partners was established in 2013, as a leading manufacturer’s representative firm in the Northeast Corridor, focusing in New York and Northern NJ. We represent the premier manufacturers Data Center, Enterprise Smart Buildings, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS). We currently have four experienced sales representatives, all with exceptional abilities and experience in the markets we serve. Collectively, we have over 75 years of experience in these industries, and have formed long lasting partnerships with our customers and our manufacturer partners.
Our end user focus makes us unique to these industries, and our Fortune 500 business partners are some of the leading companies in the Northeast, the United States, and the World. We are also proud to serve our premier consultant and installation partners, who assist our end users in implementing their cabling design and installations. With focus on the Data Center, Enterprise Smart Buildings, A/V, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), we are poised to assist our clients with premier technology solutions for an end to end, seamless installation.
Video about Who We Are
Interested in learning more about us, check out this video from our president.
Why Partner With Us
Northeast Technology Partners prides ourselves on our outstanding reputation. We represent the leading manufacturers to provide our customers the best technology solutions in copper, fiber optics, connectivity, physical support, power, cooling, A/V, and now a full line of In Building Wireless Passive and Active products. We welcome the opportunity to serve your needs.
Top 5 reasons to Choose Northeast Technology Partners:
- Leading provider of Data Center Solutions
- Leading provider of Enterprise Smart Buildings
- Leading provider of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- A rep who will work with you and for you
- NETP has over 75 years of combined experience to educate our customers on the best technologies and standards available to meet your needs today and tomorrow
Latest CommScope News
Check out the hottest news and blog posts from manufacturer CommScope.
- CommScope’s Raelyn Kritzer recognized as 2020 CRN Channel Chief
- Staying in the Game with Philly Fusion
- Best practices in fiber characterization
- Three Steps to Achieving Data Center Network Agility
- Wireline Broadband Network Trends for 2020
- Cable management is key to data center cross connect strategy