Igor’s smart building platform in Nexos allows building owners and tenants to enforce social distancing by limiting occupancy in indoor spaces. Utilization of occupancy data and real time location systems
APC has updated their PDU Pocket Guide tool with a 2020 version. It includes all of the most recent power distribution product changes and improvements. This easy to use quick
CommScope’s new field terminated Category 6A and Category 6 modular plugs are now available globally. These modular plugs comply with the Modular Plug Terminated Link (MPTL) method under the ANSI-TIA
Northeast Technology Partners was established in 2013, as a leading manufacturer’s representative firm in the Northeast Corridor, focusing in New York and Northern NJ. We represent the premier manufacturers Data Center, Enterprise Smart Buildings, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS). We currently have four experienced sales representatives, all with exceptional abilities and experience in the markets we serve. Collectively, we have over 75 years of experience in these industries, and have formed long lasting partnerships with our customers and our manufacturer partners.
Our end user focus makes us unique to these industries, and our Fortune 500 business partners are some of the leading companies in the Northeast, the United States, and the World. We are also proud to serve our premier consultant and installation partners, who assist our end users in implementing their cabling design and installations. With focus on the Data Center, Enterprise Smart Buildings, A/V, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), we are poised to assist our clients with premier technology solutions for an end to end, seamless installation.
Video about Who We Are
Interested in learning more about us, check out this video from our president.
Why Partner With Us
Northeast Technology Partners prides ourselves on our outstanding reputation. We represent the leading manufacturers to provide our customers the best technology solutions in copper, fiber optics, connectivity, physical support, power, cooling, A/V, and now a full line of In Building Wireless Passive and Active products. We welcome the opportunity to serve your needs.
Top 5 reasons to Choose Northeast Technology Partners:
- Leading provider of Data Center Solutions
- Leading provider of Enterprise Smart Buildings
- Leading provider of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- A rep who will work with you and for you
- NETP has over 75 years of combined experience to educate our customers on the best technologies and standards available to meet your needs today and tomorrow
Latest CommScope News
Check out the hottest news and blog posts from manufacturer CommScope.
- Simplifying 5G deployments with cluster connectors
- CommScope Definitions: What is Wi-Fi roaming?
- Wanted: Cloud-Managed Guest Wi-Fi That Just Works
- The Volunteer Life
- CommScope’s M-LOC Cluster Connector and PowerShift Win Cabling Installation & Maintenance Innovators Awards
- CommScope Goes Virtual at HITEC 2020