March 31, 2020
APC has some overrun inventory that can be used at the Edge for quick installs that may be occurring to power remote offices currently. APC has a broad range of products, some of the key high inventory items are included here but if you don’t see what you need, please contact your NETP representative to find what else is available.
- AP8865REDX667 – Same as AP8865, except red silkscreen on front
- AP8865X737 pdu – metered, 8.6kw, 208v, 24C13s, 6 C19s, 2 5-20s – About 340 in stock
- AP8981X631 – same as AP8981, except shorter cord – About 800 in stock
- AP8888NRGX874 – same as AP8888, except fully painted lime green color
- AP8869HDX737 – metered zero U 14.4kw 208v PDU 36 C13s and 12 C19s – About 400 available in stock
- AP7301 – basic horizontal PDU 30amp – 14 C13s and 2 C19s – About 550 in stock
Wall Mounts/Edge Cabinets
- AR100HDX808 – 13U Wall Mountable cabinet with front and back access – About 300 Available
- AR3100X772 – 17U Floor cabinet with casters, 42D, 24W, split mesh rear door – About 200 Available
- AR100HD – About 30 in stock
UPS Battery Backup
- SMT1000 – Smart UPS 1000VA LCD 120V – About 400 available
- SMC1500-2U – Smart UPS C – 1500va LCD, RM 2U, 120V – About 180 available
Please contact your local NETP sales representative for additional products or any additional product inventory available. Please note, inventory is subject to prior sale.
March 25, 2020
CommScope recognizes that the COVID-19 virus has impacted many of our customers and partners. We also recognize that many people are restricted to working from home. We are happy to announce that we are making most of our on-line training available for FREE for the next 60 days. We want to reduce the financial burden on our customers and partners while providing access to the industries best infrastructure training. Please go to www.commscopetraining.com, register and gain access to over 50 courses and 150 hours of training for FREE. Training includes:
- SYSTIMAX Sales Course
- RF Training
- Microwave Training
- DAS Training and Small Cell Training
- Fiber Training
- Testing Training
- imVision Training
- Intelligent Building Training
- Hyperscale Training
- Residential MDU Training
- Powered Fiber Cable Training
- AND MANY MORE … Nearly 150 hours of training
Many of these courses offer CEC credits for those who require them. This does not include the Systimax and Uniprise Installation training courses required for certification. That process still requires pre-approval by the local sales team.
If you have any questions please contact your local NETP sales representative for assistance. Thank you. Be safe and healthy!
March 23, 2020
Hello to our customers and colleagues,
NETP wants to let you all know we are thinking of all of our friends and colleagues during these changing and challenging times. Your health and safety is of the utmost importance to everyone at NETP. We are experiencing unprecedented events on a daily basis and we are all facing the uncertainty that the coming days bring. NETP wants you to know that as we focus on our families, friends and customers, your well being is always at the forefront of what we are doing. We are here to support the business environment needs and continue to support our customers projects and information requirements.
We are able to provide information via webex learning or conference calls while we are working remotely and are anxious to provide updates and learning from our product lines. Our team would like all of our customers to know we are here for you during these current challenges and our team is ready and willing to assist with any project needs, emergency product requirements or information requests you have. Please reach out to our team for assistance and know we are looking forward to supporting your efforts and making your projects go smoothly.
Our thoughts are with you all. Be safe and healthy!
October 15, 2019
Please visit NETP’s Tools section of the website for the latest Systimax and Uniprise Solution Reference Sheets. These great easy to use tools make specifying and using CommScope products a snap. Download these sheets today and keep them handy for the next cabling opportunity you have!
Please contact your NETP sales representative for additional information.
Northeast Technology Partners was established in 2013, as a leading manufacturer’s representative firm in the Northeast Corridor, focusing in New York and Northern NJ. We represent the premier manufacturers Data Center, Enterprise Smart Buildings, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS). We currently have four experienced sales representatives, all with exceptional abilities and experience in the markets we serve. Collectively, we have over 75 years of experience in these industries, and have formed long lasting partnerships with our customers and our manufacturer partners.
Our end user focus makes us unique to these industries, and our Fortune 500 business partners are some of the leading companies in the Northeast, the United States, and the World. We are also proud to serve our premier consultant and installation partners, who assist our end users in implementing their cabling design and installations. With focus on the Data Center, Enterprise Smart Buildings, A/V, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), we are poised to assist our clients with premier technology solutions for an end to end, seamless installation.
Video about Who We Are
Interested in learning more about us, check out this video from our president.
Why Partner With Us
Northeast Technology Partners prides ourselves on our outstanding reputation. We represent the leading manufacturers to provide our customers the best technology solutions in copper, fiber optics, connectivity, physical support, power, cooling, A/V, and now a full line of In Building Wireless Passive and Active products. We welcome the opportunity to serve your needs.
Top 5 reasons to Choose Northeast Technology Partners:
- Leading provider of Data Center Solutions
- Leading provider of Enterprise Smart Buildings
- Leading provider of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- A rep who will work with you and for you
- NETP has over 75 years of combined experience to educate our customers on the best technologies and standards available to meet your needs today and tomorrow
Latest CommScope News
Check out the hottest news and blog posts from manufacturer CommScope.
- Wi-Fi 6E to Enable a New Generation of Applications and Services
- We’re Here to Help: Get Access to 50 CommScope Courses and 150 Hours of Free Training
- Hybrid Cloud is Now. Are You Ready?
- Understanding the CBRS opportunity
- A minute with CommScope leaders: Morgan Kurk
- More About the CommScope Environmental, Health and Safety Program