Igor® Node Technology Overview
March 1, 2019
Igor 60W Node Options
The Igor Node is the hardware that provides the data connectivity and power distribution architecture to create a fully functioning Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) building control system.
• 60W capacity
• Daisy chain multiple nodes to maximize ports
• Powers and controls attached devices
• Easy controls, dashboards, and commissioning
• Easy and efficient installation
• UL 924 Certified Version available for Emergency lighting
The Igor Linear Node (90w capacity) is the latest generation hardware with new features in addition to existing features from the Rev. 5 Node.
Additional Features include:
• Connects to 100W PoE ports (IEEE 802.3bt) with 90W capabilities
• Industry-first USB connection
• Linear form factor for better fit options
• UL 924 Certified version available for Emergency lighting
Please contact your NETP sales representative for additional information.